Monday, August 30, 2010

Meal Calendar

Each Saturday, I try to use my Google Calendars to make up next week’s menu (I’m not always perfect at it!)  This gives me the opportunity to look at my schedule and see which days I have more time to cook and which days I might need something quick.  I also add to my Grocery List anything I need to purchase for that weeks meals.  I think it helps me not do the “What am I going to make for dinner tonight?” quandary, and helps me not repeat meals as frequently as I would if I didn’t have plans.

I have made my menu Google Calendars  public so that you can see it and maybe get ideas for your menus.  I don’t enjoy cooking, so most of my meals are pretty quick and easy.

Amanda’s Menu Calendar

ScreenHunter_06 Aug. 30 09.52

If you would like one of my recipe’s, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment